JCH StreetPan 400 Film (35mm)Regular price $ 12.00
Japan Camera Hunter StreetPan 400 Film (35mm, 36 Exposures)
Update: Now shipping new (2021) stock in the new packaging!
What kind of JCH fans would we be if we didn't shoot StreetPan? This cult film, made by Japan Camera Hunter himself, has gained a strong following since it was released just a couple of years ago.
We particularly love the wide exposure latitude, fine grain, and red light sensitivity, which makes it excellent for street photography and dawn/dusk lighting.
And while you're at it, read our exclusive interview with JCH himself.
About This Film:
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in Standard Process
- Two-Layer Emulsion, Fine Grain
- Wide Exposure Latitude
- Extended Spectral Sensitivity to 750nm
- Transparent Polyester Base
- Anti-Scratch and Anti-Static Coatings